Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Addiction Elvissa Dream Spring 2014 Eyeshadow Finger Swatches

 From left to right: 3AM, Dizzy Love, Private Beach. 

No visit to Lake Town is complete without a trip to Cosmeme. Two weeks ago, Cutiefishball requested swatches of Addiction's Spring eyeshadows. Luckily Cosmeme has an Addiction counter.

3AM: a semi-frost vanilla with a soft yellow gold sheen.

Dizzy Love: a frosty ivory loaded with silver flecks.

Private Beach: a frosty nude-champagne loaded with gold and silver flecks.

From left to right: Morning Squall, Meeting at Dome, Cafe Mambo. 

Morning Squall: a frosty lilac with gold and silver flecks. 

Meeting at Dome: a dusty lavender-taupe with micro multicolored sparkles. 

Cafe Mambo: a dirty olive with a satin finish. 

Out of the six eye shadows, I found the flaky texture of Dizzy Love and Private Beach to be disappointing/problematic. You'll definitely need to invest in a product like Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter glue and use a patting motion to prevent fallout. Meeting at Dome, Cafe Mambo and 3AM were instant loves. Morning Squall is also beautiful, but it also suffers from a slight flaky texture. 

Okay beauties, I have a very bad cold/fever and I'm starting to feel drained. I have a job tomorrow, so, I'm going to call it an early night and hope I feel better in the morning...cross your fingers for me. 

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar