Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Apivita Lip Balm

Werewolf
I love this lip balm. On days when I want colour, easy application and comfort I choose this. Now, Its not the most inexpensive lip balm - costs £5 *ring the alarm* - but its all natural, has a great smell and moisturises my lips. Its perfect. The only downside is the price. Simply put, not everyone is going to be willing to spend £5 on lip balm. My suggestion is to maybe catch a quick sniff of Apivita lip balms to see if you'd like the smell and then just invest in it. Seriously I think its really good. Plus the blackcurrant shade/balm ... gives a great tint for lips that is easy to wear, and to some eyes looks like lip gloss - bonus - so you get the look of a gloss without the hassle that fussy reapplication causes. Is that it? No .. Ok so there are more downsides - the writing rubs off the packaging and this lipgloss is very soft and prone to breaking off when exposed to heat (whether from the weather or body heat). Yet I still love it. I've been reaching for this lip balm a lot - lets say 98% of the time since I've bought it. So as some of these pictures show - I definitely have used the product(s). 

First Photo: Apivita applied heavy enough to tint lips - really moisturising and effective. Then the rest of photos show Apivita Lip Balms in blackcurrant and chamomile. As you can see I've finished chamomile and I'm nearly about to finish the blackcurrant (sigh) oh well its had a good run :). 
Benefits: Paraben Free, Silicone Free and Mineral Oil Free. Apivita lip balms are made with 86%-100% Natural ingredients - specifically Blackcurrant has 99% natural ingredients and the Chamomile has 90%. Both have a rich natural formula with organic beeswax, organic olive oil, organic Shea butter and vitamins. Sounds so good I'm pretty sure all those natural organic ingredients & vitamins, can even apply to being part of your "5 a day" - or am I just stretching the benefits too far lol. Hmm but, I have been feeling slimmer of late - so it could be down to the balms or the fact that I've cut down on caramel waffles .. who knows? 

The Process: Watch as my lips change from dry to moisturised right before your eyes ...
Photo 1: Bare Lips, Photo 2: Lip balm applied to the top upper lip, Photo 3: Lip balm applied to both lips. Notice the subtle hint that the lip balm adds with 
As you can see this lip balm definitely makes my lips look moisturised (and it feels it too) whilst giving me a hint of colour. 

Now for the Ingredient listings ...

Apivita Blackcurrant Lip Balm
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Oleyl Alcohol, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) Glyceryl Abietate, Coperinica Cerifers Cera (Carnuba Wax), Cetyl Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Jojoba Esters, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cetyl Esters, Hydrogendated Olive Oil Cetyl Esters, CeraAlba (Beeswax)*, Aroma (Flavor) Persea Gratissma (Avocado) Oil, Alkanana Tinctoria Root Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Phystosterols, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Linanlool, Citronellol, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Geranoil, Citral, Benzyl Bozoate, CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake). * from certified organic cultivation. 

Apivita Chamomile Lip Balm with SPF 15 
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane) 1.5 %w/w, Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7%w/w. Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Oleyl Alcohol, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax), Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Abietate, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Cetyl Esters, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aroma (Flavor), Phytosterols, Sorbic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Bisabolol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower* Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Panthenyl Triacetate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate.*Certified organic cultivation.

Price: £5 for 4.4g/Net.Wt.0.15oz.
Expiration: 12 months 
& lastly Apivita lip balms are made in Greece (Greek Brand) - I bought it in store from M&S

Oh in case your wondering - Chamomile has no tint to the lips but the smell is different + yeah I have not shown any pictures because its practically finished and well its just clear (no ashy lip either even though it has SPF 15) - plus its looks like M&S no longer carry it, I don't know why?? ... Anyway, smell-wise I adore the Chamomile scent more (its divine!) than blackcurrant - just imagine the subtle sweet scent of flowers in a spring meadow - yep its that gorgeous. 

One Last Picture of Blackcurrant ...
Apovita Lip Black in blackcurrant applied to lips with normal intensity ... so simple you don't even need to use a mirror 

Would I recommend it? Hell yeah! & I already have ... in person to people and well read above. In the lip balm league its definitely a fav in my collection & yes I like it more than Greenland (the lip balm). 

Would I repurchase? Yes but since I have many lip balms and products, not any time soon. Unless it goes on offer, then my dears caution shall be thrown to the wind. 

Ok enough of my endless chatter and lip pics - I know you can't stand me now. So, cheerio then .. till we meet again ;) 

Do you have any Apvita Lip Balms?
What are your thoughts?
Are you concerned with what your lip balms (makeup in general) are made of? (the ingredients)
Do you have a favourite lip balm?
Any recommendations?

Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated!
I hope your all having a great week!
Take Care 
XxX

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar