Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Week in Instagram

Here's the week in Instagram. You can find me there under jenniferkershner. Original, right? I have no clue what I'm doing but I like it anyway. And if you don't even know what I'm talking about, or don't have access, I think I might start doing an instagram post regularly on Fridays, so just come see me here.


 Lemonade on the porch on Mother's Day. My Maddie knows how to serve her Mommy.


 Mother's Day lunch also thanks to Maddie. That girl goes all out for me.


 I had just gotten done trimming all the tree sprouts shooting up from the roots (is there a way to stop those?) when Millie thought it looked like a perfect place for a rest while she patiently waited for me to throw the ball some more.


 My new Phlox. Martin Beard? I almost didn't buy it because there was only one, but then I couldn't stop thinking about it and went back for it a few days later. Pretty orphan needed a home.


This is how I spent my sweetie's paycheck, I mean, morning. I have enough love in my heart for all of the flowers of the world that need homes. I had almost forgotten how very much I love gardening. It's like I've found an old friend.

I've been so busy working in the yard this week and hope to be back next week to show you what I've done. There are dramatic things happening in our dirt. I hope you spend some time with your hands in the Earth this weekend too.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar