Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Prayer For Judgment

Well, today is the day I go to the traffic court for that speeding ticket I got.

You know, the one day where I had left my wallet at home?

Here in North Carolina, there's a thing called "Prayer For Judgment." Apparently, if you get a speeding ticket you can go to court and request this of the judge. He may very well reduce the charge and the points won't be assigned to your driving record.

I'm going to request a prayer for judgment.

It may work, it may not. I'm hoping that the fact that I'm fifty years old, have been in NC for ten years without so much as a parking ticket and have no other previous problems will work in my favor.

We shall see.

I hope to wring a blog post out of the experience. A very boring blog post wherein I tell you all how the ticket got reduced to failure to dim headlights and I walk out of the court room greatly relieved. As I said...

We shall see.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar